Hillyard’s CCAP is a web-based suite of custodial management tools that helps facility directors deliver results.
Use CCAP to Answer Your Tough Custodial Managment Questions:
- What should our staffing level be?
- How do we balance work zones fairly?
- How can we improve performance and quality?
- How can we train and retain our employees?
- Do we have an improvement plan, and how well are we tracking it?
- How can we gain control of the cost to clean our facility without sacrificing quality?
The Cleaning Cost Analysis Program is a Management Tool with 5 Stages:
Determines the cleaning level and creates a standardized Baseline Cleaning Program (understand current operations)
Finds ways to improve cleanliness without increasing the budget
Puts the program into practice – fair and equitable “runs”
Keeps the program on target and inspects performance/results
Keeps your staff up to date on current process and procedures in cleaning and allows for professional growth and career development