Our qualified, experienced representatives provide a wide-array of training for front-line cleaning staff and supervisors. We will train you and your staff on OSHA requirements and our comprehensive training on cleaning processes is designed to introduce and reinforce best practice cleaning techniques, resulting in improved cleaning quality and greater productivity.
An investment in knowledge always pays the highest return.
– Ben Franklin
OSHA Required Trainings We Offer
- Bloodborne Pathogens
- Hazard Communications GHS
(Right to Know)
- Personal Protective Equipment
Orientation Trainings We Offer
- General Safety Guidelines
- How Important Are You?
- Cleaning Science
- Cleaning Products and Applications
- Cleaning Processes and Procedures
- Automated Equipment Safety
Intermediate Level Training We Offer
- Routine Carpet Care
- Routine Finished & Specialty Floor Care
- Renovating Carpeted Flooring
- Renovating Finished Floors
- Carpet Cleaning Equipment
- Hard Surface Floor Equipment
Advanced Level Training We Offer
- Cleaning Surfaces and Assets
- Cleaning By The Numbers
- Cleaning For First Impressions
- Green Cleaning
We will work with you to get the exact training you desire and tailor it to your needs. Ask us about SDS facility books and job cards for your employees!